Pages

Wednesday, March 23

I've said it before.......

"I'm Back". Well this time I think I have out done myself. When I looked at the last time I posted I was shocked. So many reasons (or are they just excuses?) why I have been away for so long. I am a very organized individual (NOT) and well, life has been very busy and so much has happened - all good.

At the moment I am working on an album that I want to document a trip/holiday we had last year. I am trying to follow Noell's Task Batching to help me finish it in record time. At the moment I am tackling the journaling, next will come the photos and finally the embellishments.

If you are looking for a site that is packed full of video tutorials, examples, techniques and very entertaining podcasts, then I highly recommend that you visit Paperclipping.

Well, that's all from me today - better not go overboard on my first post in eons.
Now back to my Task Batching and to finish my cup of tea before it gets cold.

p.s. It's good to be back.

Find something good in each day and enjoy...........
Irene

2 comments:

Deb said...

Welcome back to blogland.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Welcome back...we missed you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...