Pages

Sunday, August 30

Latest Layout

Well I have finally had the chance to use an embellishment that I have kept for some years. My granddaughter was only a baby when I covered a wing chair for her nursery. I had kept scraps of the fabric and made a miniature version for the chair with the intention of doing a layout about the event.

This month, Paperclipping gave me the ideal opportunity to use this embellishment. I had quite a few photos that I wanted to use so I chose to do a double page.












Thanks for stopping by

Cheers, Irene

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

What a powerful way to keep that precious memories alive.

xx

Jane F. Smith said...

OH, how wonderful!!! love the chair and the LO!!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh Irene this is such a great memory and what a beautiful way to keep it alive, fantastic work on the chair too by the way XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...