Pages

Friday, December 5

Christmas Season

"Out with the old and in with the new"..... "Nothing like a change"...... I've heard this many times. !!!! I felt that my old look was a bit boring so while I decide on a new look to go with my new banner I think I will keep it plain.

This morning I woke and wondered what the day would bring. Well so far it has been all good. I got a message from Letters to Scrap By letting me know that I was the winner of the latest challenge, so that was cool news. If you haven't checked them out yet, then you should.

I also have been trying to add a slide show to my blog so with a little help from Bec my daughter, it is up and running and because part of the slide show was obscured, meant that I needed to change my layout so I went the whole hog. I now don't have to copy and paste the post that featured my LOs so it would always be at the top of the page. YEAH.

Anyhow, I am off to have a walk on the beach and get some sand between my toes.

1 comment:

Jane F. Smith said...

congrats!!! oh and a walk on the beach? that sounds so good while I am here stuck in the snow!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...