Pages

Tuesday, April 14

Easter Weekend

I hope all my friends have had a wonderful Easter. We had a quiet Easter here at home this year. I felt a little flat especially on Saturday, there was not a grandchild to be seen anywhere. We live about 700klms from our nearest grandchild and this time it seemed like 10,000klms. We (Ross, Rebecca and myself) did however have our very good friends Ted, Kay and daughter Ann-Marie over for dinner on Sunday so I thought I would share a couple of photos with you.






I had a play around with the camera and couldn't decide which photos to include so I posted them all. The desert was Chocolate Mouse which I made from scratch and now that I know what goes into it, I will only be making it once a year. It tasted fantastic and so it should have because all the ingredients were sooooo rich and naughty..... YUM.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...