Pages

Wednesday, April 8

A layout to share

I have been waiting for this photo of my daughters to be developed so I could finish this layout.
This is one of the classes that I did recently online. The class was about layering. I have to admit that I did add extra bits and pieces to the page since it was all about layering LOL. It's a little too busy for me and I feel that a photo could get lost in all the embellishments. But anyway, I thought I would share it with you.


I love this photo of my girls. They live far and wide and only get together once a year if they are lucky. This shot was taken on the day my grandsons Lachlan and Benjamin were Baptized.

Cheers for now,
Irene

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very pretty...but totally unlike your usual style:)

Anonymous said...

This is goregous.Denise xThanks for entering my candy & good luck to you.Happy Easter Denise x

Scrap Jaci said...

Thanks for the link to my blog candy. Love your work and good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...