Pages

Monday, May 18

Great Weekend

Well good morning all. Even though I have nothing to show you today, I have been busy over the weekend. I am working on a couple of projects for two of my daughters for their birthdays. It is killing me not being able to post these - can't even say what they are because both Stacey and Cathie visit my blog and the surprise would be spoiled. But I promise that as soon as they get their presents, I will post.

Oh, one thing I can show you is this cute little owl I made for an "Owl Swap" over at The Boxx.



Well I am off to play with some paint brushes and oils. Hope you have a great day.

Cheers, Irene

2 comments:

Lauren T said...

That little owl is just adorable!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Nothing to show...and what is the owl then:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...