Pages

Friday, June 12

Paperclipping Monthly Challenge

Here is a layout I did for Paperclipping Monthly Challenge. We had several topics we could choose from and I went with using fabric on your layout. The journaling says it all so if you want to read it then just click on the image. I warn you, the file is large.


I sprayed the corners with black paint to give the effect of the subject being in the spotlight. And to add interest, I also added pieces of DH's shirt that had to be cut off the grinder and his arm.

Cheers, Irene

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love the layout Irene...gives the impression of a "work in progress".

Kathy said...

oh wow, this is sooo clever
Lovely LO

Melissa D said...

Some lovely layouts here Irene I love your clean style. Your trailer layout here seems so familiar to me as if I have seen it before.... very bizarre!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...