Pages

Sunday, March 29

I thought it was high time that I posted something on my blog. It's not that I am being slack, on the contrary, I am so busy at the moment with Weddings. I have several wedding gowns to be altered for April/May which was fine but then I took over the making of 4 Bridesmaids dresses from a very distraught mother of the bride. To say it has been hectic is an under statement.

Well getting back to scrapbooking, here are a couple of layouts that are from the online class that I have been doing. Only one more class left (very sad.........I really did look forward to Monday nights).


With the First Surf layout we were shown how to make our own embellishments use patterned paper. The beach hut and door are mounted onto chipboard to add a little dimension. I love the white space in this layout too.



This layout has an interactive touch. The slide tag at the top of the photos can be moved to point to any of the photos. It also has a hidden journaling block.......the lower pink strip with the flower, slides up to reveal the hidden journaling.

Cheers for now,
Irene

2 comments:

CLARE said...

Fab LO's I'm loving the beach hut on the top one. Many thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - its so cool to know someone from the other side of the world has visited my patch.

Stacey said...

Love this layout, of blowing bubbles! Very fresh. And so happy to be one of the main characters too!

Smiles,

"Aunty Stacey"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...