Pages

Tuesday, March 3

Layouts for "Memory Gift" project

Hi all, quite often I think to myself "where has the time gone". I know that I am not the only one to have this problem. Last week was spent altering Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaids Dresses, Art Class and Mah Jong. Ah, now that I look back, I know where the time has gone.

I have however managed to complete a few layouts that will be heading off to the Bush Fire victims down in Victoria. If you want to know more about this project, then click HERE. I am hoping to get 10 layouts completed by 15th March. Last night I was doing an online class with The Boxx and I am adding these layouts to my quota.




I have popped in a photo of my gorgeous grandson Lachlan to give you an idea of how the finished page can look. There is no adhesive on the matte so a photo can be slipped into place quite easily.













The gorgeous Sheree McGee who ran last night's class introduced me to the minimalist style and I have to admit that I rather like it.

Cheers for now, Irene

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...