Pages

Saturday, March 6

The Boxx - Weekly Challenge

This week over at The Boxx, the challenge was to use Vellum. I can remember back a few years when it was in fashion and how much I enjoyed using this produce. I still have a generous supply of the stuff lol. I am excited about the fact that this is my first layout that doesn't use a photo. Not a visual one anyway, but the memories are forever in my mind.

Recently I discovered that my Wedding Album was being attached by acid and rust, yes rust. When it was put together - way back then- they used staples of all things to position the photo.
These staples were so rusty, that they literately fell apart when I was removing them.

So now I am in the process of re-doing this precious album. And while I was saving the photos, I started reminiscing about all our plans and hopes and dreams as we were starting off on a new journey. That's when I realized that there was so much more that had not been captured on film.

This gave me the idea of documenting those Little Things that went on behind the scenes. The events that put a smile my face, even today. I plan to use this page in the front of our new Wedding Album.

I have left the first image as a large file so that you can read the journaling.






Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Irene xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...