Pages

Tuesday, March 30

Challenge Heaven Layout and a Painting

Layout
Here is a layout I have completed for the Colour Challenge over at Challenge Heaven. The colours we were asked to use are blue, green and orange and we had to use ribbon.
I love this photo of my two grandsons Lachlan and Benjamin playing in the early morning sunshine on Broadbeach, Gold Coast.


Oil Painting
At present I am working on a set of three canvas paintings. They will all be of the same type of plant, the Century Plant (Agave attenuata). I took photos of these plants which are growing in my garden and at first I was planning on just one painting but then my art teacher suggested that I do a set.



Thanks for stopping bye,

Hugs, Irene xx

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow how clever are you Irene, oil painting and what a gorgeous layout, wow I would love to see the set when you are finished clever lady.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Irene, you are a marvel...for a moment I thought this was a photograph.so

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...