Pages

Thursday, May 20

2 Layouts 2 Share

Here are a couple of layouts that I have completed for this month's challenges at Challenge Heaven. In this layout we had to use the word kiss/kisses in the title and stitching on the layout.
I used a bird from Tattered Angles Glimmer Screens with light blue paint then flicked white paint randomly over the page. My rub on stash got a good work out and of cause I scrapped some of my favorite photos of my GS giving his mum hugs and kisses.


This layout was also for this month's challenge on Challenge Heaven. We had to use either black or white with yellow and also polka dots. It was hard to get the layout photographed well. I have a lot of trouble with black and the yellow is more of a rich pumpkin colour.



If you are looking for a challenge blog then visit Challenge Heaven. You can have a lot of fun and you can do some or all of the challenges for the month. If you complete a minimum of four challenges, you go into a random draw for great prizes.

The thing I love best is that I get to use up a lot of my old stash - which in turn makes more room for new goodies. LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, Irene xx

7 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Sweet layouts Irene, I like how you tackled that colour challenge!

:) Marcia

Lynette Jacobs said...

These layouts are so cute...Love the first one most.

Deb said...

Your LO's are gorgeous. Luv your misting and painting in the first one.....just beautiful.

Mel said...

Oh this is just divine, I have had some problems just fulfilling my DT obligations at the moment so I am so sorry I don't catch up with you on CHeaven but that will change I have vowed to balance time and mental energy next month. Love Melxx

Jane F. Smith said...

wow Irene!! Those are great layouts!! I love what you did in the right corner of the first one!! Hope things are good with you!!

Alison said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Irene :) You know I love your style - I think your kisses LO is my new fav though. Axx

linda said...

Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and your layouts are beautiful...I love that first one especially the spray...gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...