Pages

Monday, July 7

Busy Week

Well life has been go, go, go this past week. I have bought new bed linen which is so yummy and quite different to what I would normally choose. The old set, which is still in perfect condition, has been relegated to the guest room. My relieved husband no longer has to remove 9 pillows, cushions and neck rolls every time he needs to go to bed......not to mention the quilt cover.















The only hiccup we had was that the Queen size was much too small for our bed so we had to go up to a King which meant a King size doona as well.

My VERY BEST FRIEND Trish is coming tomorrow to stay for a few days and I am really looking forward to spending some wonderful time with her. She used to live about 50 meters away but moved down to Noosa to be closer to her family. Now she will be the one moving 9 pillows, cushions and neck rolls. hehehe Maybe after this visit she won't want to be my VBF any more.

I am a member of Embellished which is a local Scrapbook Shoppe and they are running an annual competition called "2008 Idol". The whole place is a buzz of activity and excitement. This is the 3rd year this comp has been held and we have ladies from all over the world that have registered. It is so exciting, you can almost feel the electricity.

Unfortunately, I wont be joining this year. I have more important things to do, like meeting my new brand new grandson so I will be away for most of the comp. However, it wont stop me from checking out of the fantastic entries and I will still be able to vote.


1 comment:

AngC said...

Hi Irene! I actually remembered your blog address... LOL!

I left you an award on my blog so make sure you check it out.

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...