Pages

Friday, June 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME........

This is going to be a quick post. Today is my birthday and I plan to PARTY !!!

WOW, I am having such a great day. Woke up this morning to a beautiful day. I have been totally spoiled with some awesome presents. More photos will be taken tonight so I will be posting tomorrow with piccies of my presents etc.

Before I go I would like to share a layout that I have completed for Challenge Heaven.

Hamish had this cute little thing he used to do after he would finish playing with a toy etc. He would throw it over his head. It was quite funny at times, when he needed to be changed, we would find bits and pieces that would get caught in his tops. Such things as pieces of jigsaw.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, Irene xx

1 comment:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday....sounds like you are having a great day. Luv that LO too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...