Pages

Friday, January 29

Project DDA 2009 Finished !!!

I know it's been a while since my last post but I have been working hard on completing my version of Ali Edwards' DDA for 2009. I was so happy to have my pages all ready to go for the start of December and thought it would be a breeze to finish off. WRONG !!! I had all sorts of problems with my photo developer. In the end, I printed off quite a few of my photos at home.

Anyhow, getting back to my album. I was determined to finish this project first, before starting anything new. I know me, and if it was put aside, that's where it would have stayed for months if not years. Ali seemed to breeze through hers but it was not so easy for me. I wanted it to be interesting without being over the top. So far my DH has looked through it and was quite excited about the memories it recalled. As far as I am concerned.......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

I hope you enjoy looking through my DDA as much as I did putting it together. Just click on the photos for a larger image.



Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Hugs, Irene xx


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow!! Great Job Irene! Your photo perspective is fantastic!! I love it. I have tried to complete this challenge twice now and to no avail! Life keeps getting in the way! LOL! Well done.

Kirsten said...

Wonderful album Irene - love the mini album you have made for it too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...